Re: REF: Road Trip Music

To: Shrack04@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: REF: Road Trip Music
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 12:40:28 +0000 FILETIME=[C06706E0:01C35B4E]
>From: Shrack04@aol.com
>To: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: REF: Road Trip Music
>Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:58:59 EDT
>
>I agree with Jim,, (in a way),, No trip would be complete without a little
>Scott Joplin rag.  I was just listening to mine.
>Kent Shrack tr3a
>Lawrence KS

  Hmmmmm Travelin' music...

  Let's see `Gotta have the Dead, some Santana, The Cream, Janis... Then
Jazz... Dizzy Gillespie, Miles,
  Chick Corea, Modern Jazz Quartet, Charlie Parker, and some old stuff Like
Satchmo, Benny
  Goodman, Ellington, Bix, Fats Waller... Maybe some fun stuff like Louis
Prima and Keeley Smith...

Of course it would be a whole lot better if my `4 had something to play it
on...;O)

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)