Re TRF Road Trip Music

To: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re TRF Road Trip Music
From: Howard Winkler <hrwink@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 08:18:22 -0700
Aaaah, the kids today. What do they know?
I would include Bill Haley, Bill Justice, Bob Dylan, Bobby Freeman, Bobby
Helms, Brenda Lee, BUDDY HOLLY, Cat Stevens, Chuck Berry, Chubby Checker, CLYDE
MCPHATTER, Curtis Lee, Danny&The Juniors, Duane Eddy,
some Elvis, FATS DOMINO, Gene Vincent, Hermans Hermits, JERRY LEE LEWIS, Ivory
Joe Hunter, Lee Andrews& , Little Anthony&, Little Richard, Millie Small,
Mickey&Sylvia, Paul Anka, LITTLE Stevie Wonder, AND a whole slew of groups
beginning with "The", finally ending up with, We Five.
Now THAT's music.