Defective Cam - Update/Resolution

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Defective Cam - Update/Resolution
From: "Bob Fabie" <RFabie@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:59:48 -0400
Fellow Listers: I am truly impressed with the superb customer service that
British Parts Northwest has shown  as a result of this problem. Although they
still don't know what caused the cam and/or lifters to fail,  they have sent
me the cam of my choice (a new stock TR6 cam), new heavy duty lifters, a
complete engine gasket and seal set and even a new set of bearings - all at no
charge. I hated tearing my pristine engine apart to deal with this unfortunate
problem, but BPNW's definitely took some of the sting out of the ordeal by
voluntarily and promptly making things right. They're an outstanding company
and I intend to continue giving them my business.

Thanks for all your kind and constructive advice. Now the assembly process
begins...again.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6