Re: Wind deflectors

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Subject: Re: Wind deflectors
From: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:41:54 -0400 FILETIME=[A0F7F4D0:01C34D21]
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mark,
    I got a wind deflector from Rimmer last year and am very happy with it.
It consists of a Plexiglas shield on top and an apron of top-like material
which snaps down behind the seats.  The deflector will not keep your hair
from blowing around, but it will substantially reduce air from whipping
around the passenger compartment and the "backdraft" from hitting you in the
back of the head and neck.  The deflector is most helpful on cool days when
you want to keep a little warm air in the cockpit and on high speed trips
when a little less air turbulence is appreciated.
   The unit takes about 2 minutes to take on or off and stows in the trunk
in its own case.  I can send you some pictures if you are interested.
Bob Rochlin
72' TR 6