Re: NY/PA list members, a modest proposal

To: peb3@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: NY/PA list members, a modest proposal
From: "Philip E.E Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:24:49 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Phil:
        Was interested to read your suggestions.  As a former upstate New Yorker
(transplanted to Fla.) who grew up in Elbridge, Tully, Locke, Whitney
Point, Ludlowville, among others, I had always assumed that that the
local Triumph club did such things as a matter of course.   New YOrk
State has some of the finest state parks in the nation.  Buttermilk &
Taughannock Falls near Ithaca,   Fair Haven on Lake Ontario,  Fillmore
Glen south of Moravia  all come to mind, and the back roads to get to
them are super.  While I don't miss the snow, I often wistfully remember
(while coping with the congested south Fla traffic) the fun roads of the
Finger Lakes Region  I grew up on as a teenager.
Phil Bacon, Gold Coast Triumph Club