Re: TR6 a/c

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 a/c
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:28:37 +0100
Hi Alan
I was at a show the other day and saw a Triumph Italia with an aftermarket
AC setup custom made to fit the original heater box. The installation was
real neat, the owners were Revington TR Have a look here, where there is a
blanking panel now resides the AC unit. The unit is not shown but the pic
gives an idea of the quality of workmanship!

They said when asked that they were able to fit AC to any original heater
box at a price as I was asking about my PI saloon. I feel sure they would be
able to help you.

Hope this helps.
NFI in Revington just very impressed by what I saw.

Graham.