Windshield Stone Hit - Non LBC

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield Stone Hit - Non LBC
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 07:51:49 -0400
Yesterday I had my wife's brand new (340 miles) Toyota Highlander for a trip
to Home Depot/Lowes and going up the highway I took a stone hit to the
windshield. Nice little star pattern with a crack line maybe 1/4 inch. Has
anybody had experience with the repair of this kind of hits? Are they
effective and can you see the hit mark afterward? I have full glass repair
on my insurance so I have the replace option too? Oh yea...... while I was
"damaging" her new car, she was out playing golf and came home with a
surprise present for me..... a new putter I was admiring in the Pro Shop.
Talk about feeling real bad!

Thanks
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6