Re: TR4 Rear Main Seal

To: timipurdy@citlink.net, CarlSereda@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Rear Main Seal
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:55:27 EDT
Tim,
How about begging to borrow a mandrel, or having one cut at a machine shop?
With THE MANDREL you could rest assured the seal would be centered and a 15
year old could do it without fear - or your qualified mechanic - or your
mechanic friend - or you.
Is there anyone out there who could rent out their mandrel for a few days at
a 'TR friendly price' that includes your 'hassle cost', shipping and insurance?
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74 .. needing a mandrel down the road..