Re: Triple Carb TR6 Owners - One Question Please!

To: Chip19474@aol.com
Subject: Re: Triple Carb TR6 Owners - One Question Please!
From: Rob Pennington <robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:08:32 -0700
Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
I have the early 175CD carbs on a stock TR6 manifold with no problems and
it runs very well with 9.5:1 CR and ~S2 cam, much better than the stock
original carbs.  The only physical change for the 175CD carbs is a slightly
custom linkage as the linkage rotation direction is reversed.

I have a triple stromberg manifold, etc., and will be trying these carbs
out on it later in the summer.   I'm not expecting any problems but we
shall see.

Rob