LED flashlight - token LBC

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: LED flashlight - token LBC
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:43:04 -0400
Today while at NAPA picking up the new plug wire for the TR3, I saw one of
these LED flashlights for sale.  They showed me a demo and even during the
day it produced a pretty good white light. So I bought one, it uses 3 AA
batteries and is rated at 400Hr of continous use on that ( we will see ).

Anyways, while installing the new cap and wires, I wanted to inspect the
coil contact, it was getting a little dark outside and the garage light was
not providing enough light so out comes this flashlight. I am impressed it
lit the engine bay nicely. Nice and bright. Once done used it to walk back
to the house and more impressed, lit clearly about 35ft in front of me, not
bad for a "penlight" style.

Just figure I would pass it along, it is definitely going in the glovebox.

NFI

David Templeton
'59 TR3a
'74 Spitfire