Tuesday nights in Roseville

To: United British Sports Car Club:;
Subject: Tuesday nights in Roseville
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:41:01 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi  Listers, Fellow UBSCCrs...this  just arrived and I thought some
might be interested...I am pretty sure Casper will be there on July
29.

Hello, Please forward this email to anyone who might be interested in
attending.

Every Tuesday night from now until August 26th, in downtown Roseville, CA is a
50's, 60's, and early 70's car show and street fair.

Starting at 5:00  PM  going to 9:30 PM. Vernon street in Roseville is closed
for 4 blocks to  accommodate up to 220 cars a night and up to 131
vendor spots at one
time.

There is a beer and wine garden, live music, food, children's fun zone,  and
numerous other vendors nightly. Last Tuesday, June 3rd, was our first
night  and we had a great turnout, almost 200 cars and 5500 people.
If you are  interested in vendor spot please contact me.

July 29, 2003 is a special night for us. It is going to be
exclusively  Classic European night. We have members of the Air
cooled Volkswagen,  Mercedes Benz, BMW, Porsche, British, and other
similar car clubs  attending  that night. I would like to fill this
event that night. The more people  that  I can get from each club the
better spot that I can reserve for the
club. We  will have 6 "Showcase Spots" for special cars. The best
part is that it  is
free to show your car.

Please write me for information and reservations, for either vendor  spots or
car show spots.

Thank you very much.
Ali Javidan
alij93@hotmail.com