Re: TR3a SU carbs & misc (bumblebee wires)

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3a SU carbs & misc (bumblebee wires)
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:35:32 EDT
I have a brand new set of bumble bee wires on my TR3A and I had a similar
problem in that the Idle was stumbling.  It turns out that the #1 wire was
leaking through the insulation to the water tube.  I cut a piece of hose and
covered
the wire in that area and the problem was solved as far as the spark leak.

I don't think that the bumble bee wires are constructed that well if they
cannot stop the spark from a standard coil.  I can't imagine how bad they with
be
if I istalled a sport coil.

Just my $.02

Gary Bouffard