re: My aching rearend...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: My aching rearend...
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 00:52:07 EDT
Russ,
For the approximately 25% of all TR4-As fitted with 'live axles' it seems
prudent the factory would use TR4 axles with special bracketing to fit the IRS
frame. In photos these two differentials look identical to me.
Someone with a TR4-A Parts Catalogue could confirm this by checking if the
TR4-A "Axle Casing Assembly" is in fact the same TR4 part number 304854.
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

>>Will a complete '67TR4A live axle fit my '64 TR4?  I suspect it will, am I
right?
Russ Locke<<