Luggage Racks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Luggage Racks
From: MotoPsyche@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:45:43 EDT
Gentlemen,

What are the best ways to go on a luggage rack for the TR3A? What types are
recommended, and what are the best sources for obtaining them?

I'm reluctant to drill into the rear deck, and I really only want to have the
rack on when travel requires the extra luggage carrying capacity. Otherwise I
love the clean lines of the deck sans rack. What are my best options given
those issues?

It was 72 degrees today, blue sky, white clouds, absolutely perfect weather
for tooling around Indy. What a great way to enjoy it.

Many thanks,

Bill Stagg
1961 TR3A