Re: Classic Motorsport Magazine

To: bbrewer@qnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsport Magazine
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:15:54 EDT
Bill...
I don't know anything about Gary Anderson personally but I think he pulled
off a great deal getting hooked up with the Grassroots Motorsport Magazine
publishing group.

I am about half way through my first issue of Classic Motorsport...it's ok
but I will not renew. I MUCH prefer Triumph World which is published in
England.
A bit pricey for us in the States but a very, very well done magazine ALL
ABOUT TRIUMPHS! Well written, excellent photography, excellent repair articles,
all done with a bit of British wit. I love it...

Larry M
CD5182L