Re: Space between lug holes. (gauge)

To: <Robert.Haigney@anixter.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Space between lug holes. (gauge)
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:36:17 -0400
Robert, There a few (4) measurements that you need to consider. Use a ruler or
tape measure.
1. Measure the hole to hole distance. Eyeball the center of the holes and
record that dimension.
2. Measure the hole to hole distance across the center of the wheel. Eyeball
the centers.
3. Measure the diameter of the center hole that fits over the hub bearing.
4. Measure the offset. This would be the distance from the hub of the wheel to
the wheel inside rim diameter.
If these measurements are the same as your current wheels they should be
usable.
Hope this helps and good luck.
Jerry Van Vlack