Blanking plate

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Blanking plate
From: Shrack04@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:32:37 EDT
My TR3a (TS78000+) did not have the cut out and blanking plate,, but it does
now.  I got the blanking plate off of one of the many parts cars I have
access to.  Seems about 50% of these parts cars have the cut out, but the
commision #'s doesn't seem to dictate which ones have them and which ones
don't.  The hole and welded nut cage that the flasher bolts to is,, infact
the exact location of one of the middle holes and welded nut cage of the
right hand side of the blanking plate if one were installed.  Hours of
measuring revealed that you just need to bolt the blanking plate on with the
one bolt and use it as the template to draw in the rest to locate the
blanking plate.
Kent Shrack, TS78000+