Repairs around Harrisburg PA?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Repairs around Harrisburg PA?
From: jim wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:18:27 -0400
Sorry for the non-LBC content here.
I have a colleague here (Ottawa, Canada) whose van quit in Harrisburg PA, on
their way back from a vacation in Florida. They believe it needs a new motor, I
don't know the technical details. She is having a rough time with U-Haul
(there's a surprise) renting a dolly to bring it back as they first: want to
rent her a truck to go with it, even though they have accesss to a large truck
themselves, and second: don't want her to cross the border, and third: want
$1500.
I suggested getting it repaired there as a possibility, but naturally they
don't know where to take it.
Can anyone around that area offer any suggestions? These people are really
stuck. It's a late 90s GM passenger van (TranSport) with a 6; she thinks a 3.8
litre.
Either a good transport method or a safe place to get it repaired but I guess
they would prefer the former.
Actually a third possibility I suppose would be to buy their own dolly and sell
it when they get back - are there good sources for those in the US?
Many thanks,
Jim Wallace