Body Panels

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body Panels
From: "Peter Philips" <pkphilips@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:58:42 -0500
Dear List,

At some not-too-distant time I will need to tackle bodywork on my 1965 TR4A.
My question deals with body panels from the "big three".

I notice that one of the vendors, in breath taking candor, states in their
catalogue that with recent improvements implemented by the supplier the panels
"almost fit". If the consensus is that these are generally inferior  I will
need to go on a quest for NOS or get serious about repairs to my existing
fenders, sills, et al.

Thanks,

Pete
.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Peter K Philips.vcf]