RE : part needed - Wow!

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE : part needed - Wow!
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:55:16 -0500
Just to say thank you to all the list members who sent in a note offering
TR3 rims or wheels at next to no or no cost at all, or to give really good
advice on appropriate tire sizes. I'd love to list all the contributers, but
I would be afraid of missing someone and causing offense. I really
appreciate the time you all took to write. It turns out that a gentleman
hitherto unknown to me, Mr. Don Knudsen, lives only a couple of hours away
had what was needed and is contributing it to the cause.

Of course I must mention that amongst all the people was Fred Thomas
offering, what else, a powder coated rim!

Thanks again to the surprising number of people who wrote in. I am boggled.
This list is full of the best people!

Cheers,

Mark