Ebay/parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ebay/parts
From: sdkandlsk1@juno.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:32:49 GMT
Listers,

Someone said that there isn't much traffic on the autojumble list.  How many of
you are on it?  What do you suggest to someone (me) who needs something?  Is a
"wanted" post not acceptable?  Sounds to me like it would fall on deaf ears on
the jumble list.  That's the hooker about Ebay.  What you are looking for will
eventually show up.  And with Ebay operating on Murphy's Corollaries, when the
part you are waiting for does show up, there is always someone willing to bid
more than you
will (I agree with Joe on this one).

Scott Kohl
3 Triumphs, 4 Toyotas, 1 Citroen