e-bay

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: e-bay
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:16:13 -0500
This thread has been beat to death many times before, this is just my opinion
as posted before, if you have parts that you want to help another list member
with, fine post them, if you have parts you want to get rid of fine, post it
to the list with your asking price, if you want to use the "FREE" space that
MJB has provided you with for selling at a profit =GET-LOST"==, this list has
many, many vendors that sell parts for a living and they are not allowed to
offer them and they respect the list by not advertising,also they do not offer
them on the list as so many list members sometimes ask for parts help, by
posting your e-bay web site you are asking list members to come bid on my
parts and let me sell them for more money, in plain words you are using this
list not in the way it is intended for use, I think we all know how to use
ebay and we get a dailey listing of T/R parts for sale, no need for you to
continue as you have been told so many times before, it is not welcome or
wanted, get your children to bid your auctions higher and not this list.Just
my .0005 worth.  "FT"