RE: Andrew H. Litkowiak & postings about parts for sale

To: m.d.mackay@sympatico.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Andrew H. Litkowiak & postings about parts for sale
From: "andylit@covad.net" <andylit@covad.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:26:15 -0500 FILETIME=[5E165A10:01C2D794] 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h1ILUmCL017926
Hmmmm. I posted a question to Dave, but his email is bouncing.

Is Dave the administrator?

I don't mean to stir a ruckus here. I'm getting personal posts supportive
of the ebay stuff. They seem to be running 50/50 for and against.

There are a few vocal opponents and a similar number quietly suppportive in
private posts.

Total input has been less than 10 people.

As a non-business private party, what am I *permitted* to do? Facts please,
not opinions.

Andrew H. Litkowiak