Re: weather strip

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weather strip
From: "David Hammond" <d_hammond@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:50:24 -0800
Where is a good source for these sticks?  And are there any special tricks
of the trade so to speak to doing this?  I have a hardtop for my TR250 with
glass which I hope to keep so I don't have to switch to the plastic (yuck)
rear window.  I have to get the window out without breaking and replace the
seals, get the window frame painted, etc.. and then put the rear window back
in without breaking.

Also, it is my understanding that these rear windows for the surrey top
option all had black frames for the most part, correct?  I intend on
painting it body color but would be interested in opinions of others.

Thanks,
David Hammond
63 TR4  CT17780L
68 TR250 CD185L