Re: weather strip

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weather strip
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:11:56 -0500
I wish I had one of those little sticks last summer. It took me all day to
get the thing in, a real pain. And after I finally got the windscreen back
on the car, polished it up a little, then noticed the words "rear" upside
down between the wipers, near the trim piece. It's gonna stay like that...

Dave Willner
59 TR3A Apple Green
80 Spitfire Carmine Red
70 BSA 441 Victor Special