RE: Triumphs mailing list - something apropos

To: "'Andy Taylor'" <ataylor@mail.hrca.harvard.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:42:23 -0500
Hmmm... Sounds like the mission statement of Home Depot, not Triumphs. The
primary tools of an LBC are a BFH, phillips screwdriver and a 1/2"
wrench/spanner. Not much electrical power required there... :^)

As for the desire for triumphs only (all leaks all the time?), don't forget
everybody, that this list covers a lot of physical territory. Up here in the
frozen north it's -40 degrees with wind chill today. Not much transmission
adjusting going on in Montreal. Definitely don't want rancor, but a little
chat about various topics isn't killing me. Especially as I know the
writer's have at least something in common with me. It's just not that hard
to delete unread messages in the threads that have subjects I don't find
interesting.

Cheers,

Mark