Re: LBC Sighting, long winterish...

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>, "Alan Hodge" <avhbah@yahoo.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Sighting, long winterish...
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:12:13 -0500
You're absolutely right, we all need a daily driver. I've got a real bad
case of cabin fever here in northeasterm PA (snow today too) that I've been
busy polishing the polish, and fixing aveything that's not broken, sometimes
twice.

Yesterday, after tidying up the cubby boxes in the cars, I decided to make
some vinyl organizers for the particulars, (i.e. manuals, insurance / AAA
cards, etc.)  (what a long winter.....) I bough a couple yards of really
nice black / tan vinyl material, a couple heavy duty needles, and took a few
quick sewing lessons from my wife. Boy, did I miss my calling, these things
came out great, I'm ordering some hardware bits and snaps today from TRF.

I'm going to make some side curtain sleeves, some tool rolls and whatever
else I can think of, and hopefully Spring will get here before my wife has
me doing curtains and pillow cases.

Dave (clean finger nails) Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
58 TR3A Apple Green (highly reflective)
80 Spitfire Carmine Red (need sun glasses to view)