Re: grille

To: "Geo Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>, "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: grille
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:16:10 -0500
I think that maybe air flow restriction caused by lights, too many badges,
license plates, or a missing radiator duct may tend to cause more of the
overheating issues, probably more so that the slight differences in the
slats. Although my temps seem to remain constant in the summer prior to the
"accessories" and after as well.

Dave Willner
59 TR3A Apple Green
80 Spitfire Carmine Red