Armstrong Shock Identification

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Armstrong Shock Identification
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:47:31 -0800
Cc: "Jon Paschke" <JPASCHKE@bak.rr.com>
     I am trying to identify an Armstrong lever action shock. We initially
thought that it was for a TR4, but once cleaned up it appears to be for an
MG or Healey. We went to the MOSS website, but couldn't pick it out from any
of their diagrams.
     It has 3 mounting holes. 2 on the sides and one on the bottom. It says
MOWOG on the 7.5 inch long lever arm. ID numbers on the back say 5925/1 and
LH. The lever arm also says 4341LH SDF30.
     I know this is a Triumph list, but can someone help me identify what
these came from?
     I have a jpeg that I could send if it would help someone identify it.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA