Re: sad week indeed

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>, "'john willowby'" <johnwillowby3@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sad week indeed
From: "Dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 21:36:36 -0000
I am sorry to add to this thread, if any are offended then so be it.

In a democratic world if John has strong feelings on a particular subject he
has every right to state his feelings on this list and any other list for
that matter.

I admire him for it. It is called the right to free speech.

We are a community of Triumph enthusiasts, other subjects do surface from
time to time.

If you do not like it delete it!

There is not a need to flame him.

I did not take Johns comments as a political statement. The situation in
Iraq and now N Korea is worrying to all of us all on a worldwide scale. It
would be nice to know that we can continue with our interest in LBCs in a
peaceful world.

Somehow I do not think that it will be the case. Iraq2 is going ahead. The
politicians have already decided, no matter what we the general public think
about it.

Sad week indeed!

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O