Re: Fans

To: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fans
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:55:54 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <105671.471@compuserve.com> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h13Ix9hu029071
Message text written by ""
>Dave

  Let me recommend the Permacool 14" Fan. After I went to the hamonic
  balancer on the `4 it was the only one that did the job keeping the
  car cool. I got mine from Summit Racing. Sure you pay retail. That
  being said it worked the first time and apart from having to build
  mounting points to bolt on the rad there were NO installation hassles.
  Oh yeah, it looks pretty trick too! OBTW it does have 2 speeds... on
  and off;O)

  Greg
<

Greg, that is a very fine fan, I'm sure.  But let me counter with this:

Two Tarus fans from a second generation Tarus (w/ 24 valve engine):  $25.

Dave (my Scottish roots run deep_