Re: BEST penetrating oil

To: triumph74tr6@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BEST penetrating oil
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:56:31 EST
In a message dated 1/27/03 6:32:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
triumph74tr6@yahoo.com writes:

> OK list......here is the BEST penetrating oil I have ever found.
>
> Peppermint Oil.  Pick it up at your local pharmacy.

okay, I MIGHT try it
but don't expect to go right into you local pharmacy and find it
- its not in my pharmacy and hasn't been for years and nobody has
asked me for it in years so don't look at my like i'm stupid when i tell
you i don't have it but i CAN order it.
And don't blame me if your prescription copay changed the first of the
year and nobody told you til now. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER YOUR
INSURANCE, YOUR HIGHER COPAY IS NOT MY FAULT !

Thanks
Jack "i need a vacation" McGahey RPh