Forwarded: triumphs in general

Subject: Forwarded: triumphs in general
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:22:08 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h0QNNG70024286
Message text written by INTERNET:lists@autox.team.net
>Listers.   Trying to come up with a subjective opinion on the
importantance
and most desirable Triumphs today.  With a general pool of
TR2-3-4-4A-250-SPITFIRES-GT6- 6-7-8 what is the the choice for today and
tomorrow?

Larry Schwartz
<

Larry, like Joe said, this is a loaded question.  I would have to ask why
do you ask?  Are you considering getting a car?  If so, then before we can
answer we would need to know a bit about you.    What are you going to do
with the car?  What are your expectations?  What are you mechanical
abilities?  Do you have long term or short term plans?  Is it going to be a
toy?  Or an investment?  If it is going to be a toy then do you plan to
drive it?  Show it?  Restore it?  Race it?  Do you plan to keep it original
or modify it?  Which is more important: performance or style?  Which is
more important: appearance or history?  What is the sound of one hand
clapping?  (OK, forget that last one)

The short answer is: yes they ALL are the most desirable.  (Especially the
saloons, Scott, simply because of the rarity)

Dave