Re: 6 blade fan

To: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: 6 blade fan
From: "Jeffery Howard" <nhoward442@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:01:25 -0600
Well now that you guys say that, it makes since.  I guess the balance of
speed of the water going through the complete system and how it is
controlled is a valid point.  I know the Comp Manuals we have are based on
information the is at least 20 years old.  The guy that is working on my
engine said that it has been years since anyone has asked him to lighten up
a connecting rod or shot peen one.

Jeff