Re: Welding Masks

To: "M. Secrest" <vze34wdb@verizon.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Welding Masks
From: "Jeffery Howard" <nhoward442@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:33:11 -0600
Martin,
Don't worry, if it is not dark enough you will know pretty quick.  I have a
wire feed welder which I have added a MIG kit and for light duty welding the
autodarkning works great.  For heaver gauge metal I also wear dark safety
glasses.  If I work on really heave stuff I use the standard mask, the
autodarkening is not enough.

Jeff Howard
Rayne LA
USA