Re: Garage heating advice requested

Subject: Re: Garage heating advice requested
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:22:25 -0700
I just crack the oven door on the electric stove FT talked me into buying
for powder coating and clamp a fan to the door.  Get's my one stall garage
with insulation and a ceiling to 60 degrees from 38 degrees in about 45
minutes.  It has a thermostat (which will go up to 500 degrees) and a nice
start/stop timer built in and the whole thing cost me $10 at a garage sale.
Oh and it works nice for PCing too!

And since the wife pays the electric bill I don't worry about the dials
spinning furiously on the meter.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)