Blue TR6

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Blue TR6
From: RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:00:11 -0700
It looks to me like that TR6 is factory and period-correct French Blue.

Ryan
71TR6

Mike wrote:

I don't like blue cars, by and large, but that particular shade
certainly makes a statement.   A lot of cars in the early 70s came out
that colour, which I tend to think of as "Morris Marina Light Blue". If
it isn't an original specification paint, it is certainly in period!
that I loved, but the lighter shades offered in 75 & 76 were not my
style.
>Likewise the blue on the TR6 for sale on ebay right now is a disgrace
to lbc's.
>Take a look at
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=1859848747#DESC