Triumph TR7 for sale and classic car insurance

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph TR7 for sale and classic car insurance
From: Davgil@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 21:11:30 EDT
I happened to see a TR7 for sale today.  It is located in McDonough, GA (a
little south of Atlanta) and appeared to be in good shape.  The car was on a
nice trailer and I assume that the whole rig was for sale.  I was in a hurry
and the car was under a tarp so I couldn't get a real good look.  Tried the
number but no answer so I don't know the purchase price.  If anyone is
interested, post me off the list and I'll run back by tomorrow and get the
phone number for you or try to give the owner a call and get some more
particulars.  No financial interest on my part.
On another note, I carry classic, stated value insurance on my TR6.  As I
recall it costs about $85.00 per year for $7,000 coverage.  This allows me
3,000 miles and limits me to club type events or occasional driving for
testing and maintenance.  No claims, but I follow the rules and I do keep the
vehicle in a locked garage.
Regards,
David Gill