Re: insurance !@#$%@#$%

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: insurance !@#$%@#$%
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:46:37 -0500
With respect to insurance claims on cars that aren't supposed to be daily
drivers, it was written:

> > drive it evryday and dont tell.. be careful..something happens you were
> > driving to the mechanic.. they always pay.. just dont put yur ft
> > in yur mouth

I suppose I can understand why you might do that yourself . . . even though
you're defrauding the insurance company, getting coverage you haven't paid
for and obtaining money you're not entitled to (which, by the way, means
that the rest of the policyholders get to pay more). In all probability,
you're also commiting a crime.

I'm amazed, however, that you'd make that recommendation to the 1000+ folks
on this email list.

One of whom just might be your insurance agent . . . :-)

Jim Hill
Madison WI