Re: Turn Signals

To: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn Signals
From: "ian.viles" <ian.viles@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 22:51:06 +0100
Can anyone suggest a reason why my left turn signal blinks twice as fast
> as my right signal?

Hi Mark,
I had this problem too. Here's what I did:
1. Cleaned and tightened all connections / earths;
2. Changed bulbs, so that they were all new;
This made things slightly better, so then -
3. Fitted a new 'flasher unit'
Result, no change, so -
4. Fitted another new flasher unit of a different make -
Result - one side flashes at about 90 per minute & the other at about 80 -
much better than before (in the UK the MOT demands 60 - 100 flasher per
minute I think).
Cheers,
Ian Viles (Derbyshire)
73 TR6