Toronto and Pheonix area listers

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Toronto and Pheonix area listers
From: "Rave Racer" <raveracer77@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 20:28:23 -0400 FILETIME=[2D007070:01C205DD]
I'm resending this.  I didn't see it hit the list yesterday, and I'm kinda
in a need to know situation.

    Now that I know I'm sending from the new account, I'm changing my main
account from the Rogers server to Hotmail.  I plan on making that crazy move
in the fall and want to be able to keep receiving the list when I do.
I'm keeping the Rogers mail for private use.  Local listers can still find
me there.

    Speaking of locals, does anyone know of a good place in the KW,
Cambridge, Guelph area where I can get the pressure plate and the other big
plate thingy that the starter bites on, ground down for a new clutch?  I'm
itchin to get this thing on the road before the summer is too far gone.

    As for the Phoenix listers, that's where I"m planning to go.  No real
reason, just never lived there yet.   Oh, and there's no snow.  I was
wondering what the job market looked like down there and how good the parts
sourcing is for old brit cars like ours.

    Thanks in advance.  Leaping before I look, Pete.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://motorcities.com/contents/01I3H011116682.html
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe