Gaydon Triumph Day photos

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Gaydon Triumph Day photos
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 00:30:25 +0100
Hope everyone who set off for Gaydon on Sunday made it there and back
safely through the downpours. I managed to get in some top down
driving on the way home, and just got to the motorway services before
the heavens opened yet again!

I have put together a couple of pages of photos for anyone who is interested:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/william.davies/index.html

Underneath the picture of the car click Gaydon Saloons etc. for:

Gloria, Herald, Vitesse, Stag, Acclaim, etc, and a TR7 based
prototype from the museum,

Click Gaydon Sports cars for:

TS2, TR3, Five seat TR3a, TR4/5/6/7, 4VC Works car, Spits, Swallow,
Peerless, Bond.

Thumbnails are quite big, so you don't need to click on everything
just to see what it is!

Regards,
--
William Davies