Virus Alert!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Virus Alert!
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 07:57:17 -0400
Hi,

I found the virus described in the email, despite having Norton
Anti-virus software.  Please follow the directions to see if you have
the virus too and how to eliminate it.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

I found this virus in my system file.  Hope I haven't sent it to any of you
inadvertantly!  - Cosmo Kramer