Brakle servo rebuilt

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Subject: Brakle servo rebuilt
From: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 22:31:40 -0700
All,

Thanks for the advice to contact Gary at PARTCO.  Sent off my brake servo to
him Priority Mail, delivery confirmation of course(I work for USPS) on
friday. They got it on Monday morning. Got it back this monday and it looks
brand new.  Must have been held up by UPS coming back :)

Fred, sorry I needed a quick turn  around and couldn't powder coat

Gary warned me that gas had been in the servo and to use a vapor filter to
protect it.  I found one at PEP Boys and will install this weekend.

I highly recommend them, NFI, just a very satisfied customer.

John