Re: Engine flushing - off topic, a bit.

To: <corey.sherman@RCN.COM>
Subject: Re: Engine flushing - off topic, a bit.
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 09:26:11 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks Corey.  That explanation sounds convincing- until you start to wonder
how engines manage 200,000 miles without a flushing, or what that backward
pressure will do to things like oil screens that weren't designed in that
direction, or what damage can particulates too small to be captured by the
filter really do, or how byproducts of combustion gets from the top of the
pistons to the oil pan.