Road Trip Kit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Road Trip Kit
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:06:50 -0700
I have been following this thread with great interest, I believe now
is the time to announce the availability of my new Invention...The
RoadTrip Mechanic.  This revolutionary device comes fully assembled,
but compressed into a small packet than can be easily stored in the
door pocket of a Sidescreen Triumph!
When a problem occurs simply remove The RoadTrip Mechanic from the
protective packet, pour one pint of good English Ale over it and it
will expand to a full size LBC trained Mechanic, complete with tools
and any required parts.
I can offer this packet for the amazing price of only $1500, or even
less when purchased in multiples of 3!!  Be the first on your block
to have the Peace of Mind to know that when you leave your driveway,
you can be assured you will be able to return under your own power...

Not Available in: USA,CANADA,MEXICO,UNITED KINGDOM,AUSTRALIA,NEW
ZEALAND or FRANCE.
--
Bill Pugh
Two @ Home