Free Tub and 1500 Engine

To: spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, nass@yahoogroups.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Tub and 1500 Engine
From: seanan@crosslink.net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 05:39:18 -0400
Everyone,
        I have a body tub that is lying around that I would hate to see go to
the crusher.  It suffers from a fair amount of rot but the rear clip
looks to be useable for patches.  I also have a 1500 engine lying
around that I would like to clear out of the garage.  Its condition is
unknown because the wiring loom was gone from the car.
        Both are free, all you have to do is pick them up.  They are in the
Northern Neck of Virginia at my father's place in King George.
        Let me know if you are interested in either.  I have two other parts
cars (73? & 77) that are picked pretty clean but are available free as
well.  But the time is short for them, I need to get them out of my
father's yard.

Slante,
Sean Twigg
80 Spitfire (Now Sold)