RE: Amco 250 grille guard

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Amco 250 grille guard
From: "Mark Sanders" <sanders.mark@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:37:21 -0400 (EDT)
 Hi Tom,
&nbsp;
The lower section of the AMCO bar attaches through those eyelets hanging below
the frame which I believe are tow hook holes.&nbsp; There should be a metal
strip about 3" long which goes behind the eylet.&nbsp; Assuming your eyelets
are not knocked off or flattened, the hole through the bar's lower end should
line up with the eyelet, allowing you to run a bolt through the bar, eyelet,
and metal strip.&nbsp; This is how its set up on my 4a.&nbsp; I'm assuming they
didn't remove the eyelets on tr250's.
Best of luck, Mark
66 TR4A IRS -32,000 miles and counting :)