Brake Servo making sounds....rebuild or ?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Servo making sounds....rebuild or ?
From: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:44:15 -0700
Great weekend running on the BEAT(British European Auto Tour) from Phx to
Flag.  Car ran perfectly and didn't embarrass me in front of the Rolls',
Ferrari, XKE's,  Z-3s, Loti, etc...

BUT tonight I take a drive after installing  the rear shock conversion and
notice it's taking a little more effort to stop.  Then I notice a strange
"sucking" sound  and would stall when the brakes were applied.  It seems the
Brake Servo is done. Is the rebuild kit worthwhile?  The price difference is
radical!

Thanks,
John
71 TR6