Re: RE:how hot is hot and then won't start

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE:how hot is hot and then won't start
From: "jeffrey fenwick" <jfenwick@netcom.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:52:04 -0400
Hi Larry
Just trying to brainstorm:
Can't remember what you've tried ("everything!") but do you
have spark at the plugs when hot?
Any chance you're getting a vapour lock from hot fuel lines
or carb? Do they run near the exhaust underneath?
Does the GT6 use phenolic spacers and metal shield between
manifold and carb?
Do you have a clear fuel filter near the carb (to see boiling
gas?)

Jeff